Offers integrated DC Virtualization Solutions based
on both Citrix and VMWare products. Engagements with both government and public sector in KSA
Desktop & Application Virtualization
Today’s employees are working from a variety of locations, such as customer sites, factory floors, hotels, or their homes, and doing so on many different devices.
Virtualization is the process of creating a software-based, or virtual, representation of something, such as virtual applications, servers, storage and networks. It is the single most effective way to reduce IT expenses while boosting efficiency and agility for all size businesses.
Benefits of Virtualization
Virtualization can increase IT agility, flexibility and scalability while creating significant cost savings. Greater workload mobility, increased performance and availability of resources, automated operations – they’re all benefits of virtualization that make IT simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate. Additional benefits include:
- Reduced capital and operating costs.
- Minimized or eliminated downtime.
- Increased IT productivity, efficiency, agility and responsiveness.
- Faster provisioning of applications and resources.
- Greater business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Simplified data center management.
- Availability of a true Software-Defined Data Center.
Working with you from preliminary assessment onward, our team can help you determine which virtualization services and solutions may work best with your business goals.