CleanSlate UV :
Staff and visitors are required to wash their hands - but what about the devices in their pockets, around their necks or on their belts? These devices are among the dirtiest surfaces in the hospital, and are often touched immediately after we wash or sanitize our hands.
CleanSlate UV’s 20 second, chemical-free solution allows hospitals to address this problem. The intuitive solution can be placed at nursing stations or unit entrances, so staff and visitors can sanitize their hands and devices with ease.
proven to kill at least 99.999% of MRSA
Works on a range of devices
including cell phones, tablets, badges, stethoscopes, documents and other non-critical devices
Touch-free device removal
prevents cross-contamination and enables hand hygiene while devices are sanitized
No device-damaging chemicals
interacting with touchscreen devices or expensive equipment
Requires no training
making it suitable for visitors, patients and staff alike
Pathogenic Kill Rate
- S. aureus (MRSA)- 99.9998% reduction
- C. difficile (spores) - 99.97% reduction
- E. faecalis (VRE) - 99.9992% reduction
- E. coli - 99.9991% reduction
- S. enterica (Salmonella) - 99.999% reduction
- All testing conducted with bioburden per ASTM E1153.
- 3rd party lab efficacy report available upon request